We are able to meet in person again at the Elks Hall! A few things will be different for now:
- We will not be eating a meal together
- Please keep a 2m "social distance" between households at all times
- You will need to use the provided hand sanitiser when you enter the building
There are some other things you may be wondering:
- You are not required to wear a mask; you are welcome to wear one if it makes you feel more comfortable
- If any member of your household has been sick in the last 2 weeks please stay home!
- We will be taking communion together. We will provide per-houshold grape juice but please bring your own bread.
- We will be worshiping together in song
I understand that some of these restrictions may chafe against you. They do for me! However, please respect them anyway (if for no other reason than respect for our landlord and the pressure on him). As we have done througout this situation we will continue to re-evaluate. At this point, we expect that this will change again (for the better) when BC enters "phase 3".
We will be at the hall at 5:00pm to setup. You are more than welcome to come and help!
Pre-Service Prayer will be at 5:30pm
The main service will start at 6:00pm
I very much look forward to worshiping together with you all again soon!
Lead Elder at Broken Bread Church,