Broken Bread Meeting Location Update
Right now the plan is to continue meeting at our building
The government of BC has ordered all banquet halls closed effective immediately. Obviously this affects our landlord the Elks Community Hall. However, as Broken Bread is a church with a lease (not a group renting for a party) we are currently hopeful that we will continue to be able to meet at our facility.
We will post updates here, on Facebook, and by email as the situation evolves.
We just got a message from Larry (our landlord). He has confirmed with the relevant authorities that we will continue to be able to use the Elks Hall. See you all tomorrow at 6:00pm!
We are meeting in person at the Elks Hall! A few things are different for now:
- We will not be eating a meal together.
- Groups of chairs will be 2m apart to allow for distancing
There are some other things you may be wondering:
- You are not required to wear a mask; you are welcome to wear one if it makes you feel more comfortable
- If any member of your household has been sick in the last 2 weeks please stay home!
- We will be taking communion together. We will provide per-houshold grape juice and individually packaged crackers.
- We will be worshiping together in song
We will be at the hall at 4:30pm to setup. Please come and help if you are able!
Pre-Service Prayer is at 5:30pm
The main service starts at 6:00pm and goes till about 7:00pm.
Come worship together with us!
Lead Elder at Broken Bread Church,